Introducing....SHEFLOWZ

Here I am....simple at face value, but designed for so much more. How do I know? God told me. No really, He did!  I am constantly reminded by the moments I am awarded where He gives me a peek into His purpose for my life.  I live for those moments because this Christian life is full of rollercoaster rides and those moments are just the boost I need to get back up those horrid hills of uncertainty and weaknesses in faith.  I'm not perfect.  I have challenges, but I'm a no holds bar warrior, and I will fight tooth and nail to get God.  Yes.  Get Him.  Like I got algebra in the 8th grade.  Like I got 7th grade English.  The AHA! Moment when I finally understand His MO.  At least what parts of it I'm allowed to understand.  I like God.  He's pretty cool.  I'll tell you why....very soon.  It's a crazy ride.