My Archi (short for architectural) Side!!

Ummm....God?  Please? Pretty please?

Crazy space.  High Ceilings, huge windows....paradise?
I'm watching Open House on a "non name brand station" on digital/dish something or another tv, and I was just ridiculously wowed by a house in NYC that had a 360 view of 5 borrows in New York, said to be one of the only properties in NYC to boast that feature.  I'm going to be very nerdy right now and just say that I was completely taken by the several 14 foot clock windows that were in the home.  One clock shown actually turned opaque and showed a digital clock that could give you the time any where in the world....what?!  I know of few of "my people" who would stand to have these time reminders constantly reminding them of how late they are about to be if they don't get it together! LOL! Ugh...gotta love it.  The home also has a social media feature that few can claim.  An entire wall dedicated to a projected computer opportunity to sit and tweet, instagram, facebook....need I say more!?  I think many of us would probably never leave!  Lets not even wake up video gaming on a screen that big!!! I don't play games, but I sho wud on that mug!!!  I love great architecture, but I must admit, although this place was unique, there were many awkward moments.  Especially in the bathroom.  Kinda looked as if one wall was about to cave in on ya.  But oh well...everything else is so amazing that I'm sure the average person probably would overlook that minor situation....but then again...bathrooms and kitchens are a bit of a big deal for most people.  So hit me up about this question.  How do you feel about fancy shmancy places like this?  I would be afraid to "live" in a place THAT nice.  I mean, I wouldn't even want to invite anyone over for fear they would spill something...I wouldn't even care that it would have been a great opportunity to show off for my friends.  But, hey, that's me. What do you think? Gees...you see those views??? MAN!!