Ruby Tuesday!

I know this is late, but here it is anyway.  I was interrupted while at work...lol. 

So, it's the third day of the week, but the first of my Ruby Tuesday blog entries.  I'm trying to be clever, but above that, I feel like these entries should be dedicated to sharing spiritual gems, be it from my own experience or from the experience of others.  Today, I had the pleasure of cutting Elder C.D. Brook's hair.  As I cut the hair of this MAJOR hitter in the SDA church, my mind wondered back to when I was a kid and heard about the works of this man.  He attends my church now and it was an honor to have him sit in my chair...you know, the green one.  He was on television for years hosting Breath of Life and he has traveled six of the 7 continents.  Amazing right?  Hmmm....What will my existence leave behind, what legacy will "post-cede" me.  I don't know if I'll every have the ability to boast the visitation of 6 continents, but I sure hope whatever I leave it will be positive and leave people with fond and exciting memories.  I say exciting because I want life to be an adventure and to take people with me via video blogging, instagram, etc.  The world these days has made it possible. Above all that, I want Christ's character to be completely reproduced within my own.  I love God, I really do, but it's so hard to carry that flag confidently.  I'm not perfect.  I have my moments...and that is what grieves me.  I don't want to slander Christ's name by my own actions.  I'm a fighter.  I will always fight to do the right thing, but crazy part is, it's that same fight that makes me want to lay the smack down on somebody for some foolishness they may have done.  I hate injustice! The idea of speaking my mind in love is a foreign concept to me.  Sooooo....I just keep quiet.  Bad huh, I should be training myself to do better. God knows my heart and I have invited Him to help me make the transition. So, needless to say, I'm still a work in major progress.  Pray for me as I will you.  Have an awesome day!