Today

Today is the start towards the making of a new me.  Well sort of.  It's more like the return to the old me.  It has hit me like a ton of bricks that my body is changing, and doing what I used to do to maintain my "look" just isn't enough.  I feel like my body is leading an all out war against me.  However, the attack is bold.  It had no intentions on a sneak attack.  I guess that's good cuz I can fight back without it being "too late". You may not be able to tell, but I sure can.  At any rate, I've decided to really hit the diet aspect hard.  Gotta decrease sugar, lower my carb. intake and increase fiber.  I'm fasting till 6 today, drinking water and a Naked juice to do a bit of a cleansing, and then I'm going to focus on eating more fruit and way less sweet stuff....gotta get that stupid sweet tooth pulled.  Then I have got to figure out this veggie thing...hmm.  I'm horrible with that because I don't really have time to cook.  We'll see.  I already work out but I must admit, I do need to do more cardiovascular activities...blame my phone for that nerdy moment...lol.  AND, a serious look at the women's health magazines that do quite a few articles on getting rid of belly fat.  Well I'm done for today...nature is calling, thanks to all this water I'm drinking.  Toodles! .....lol,not my style at all...but still funny.  Peace!